The Confidence of Knowing™
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Finance Planning
- Debt & Equity Financing
- Risk Management
- Capital Expenditure Analysis, Planning & Funding
- Process Improvement
- Budgeting, Forecasting, P&L
- Operational & Financial Analysis
- Internal Audits/Controls & Reporting
- Revenue/Profit Optimization
- Cash Flow Management
Education & Certifications
- Master of Business Administration, University of Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, University of Massachusetts
Eric Dorfman is a growth- and results-driven CFO with over 20 years of diverse experience in strategic finance leadership for public & privately-held companies in a wide range of industries.
Strategic Finance | Debt & Equity Financing
Financial Modeling | Risk Management
Cash Flow Management
About Eric Dorfman
Eric Dorfman is a talented CFO with diverse experience in strategic finance and operational leadership for public and privately-held companies in a variety of industries.
Eric is skilled in partnering finance with core operations to drive positive outcomes. He has a track record of results-oriented leadership, including identifying and leading strategic business opportunities, analyzing value and impact across complex enterprises, and execution of business plans to achieve sustainable fiscal health for corporations.
In his professional experience, Eric has saved companies hundreds of thousands of dollars through operational optimizations, including implementing planning initiatives to improve bottom line performance, integrating additional revenue streams, negotiating vendor contracts, optimizing inventory flow, and more.