The Confidence of Knowing™
- 25 Years of Finance & Auditing Experience
- Significant Expertise in Budgeting, Forecasting, Cash Management, and Operational Oversight
- Instituted and Managed Accounting and Financial Processes for Over 30 Entities
- Prepared for and Conducted Multiple Sale/Acquisition Transactions
Education & Certifications
- CPA California (inactive)
- Bachelor of Science Accounting, University of Utah
Kyle is an experienced CFO with over 25 years in financial and audit management. His expertise includes financial forecasting, budgeting, and cash management.
Cash Forecasting & Modeling | Staff Development
Financial Operations Budgeting & Analysis | Strategic Advisement
About Kyle Hill
A veteran of the financial services industry, Kyle has served as CFO, COO, and Senior Auditor for organizations such as Arthur Andersen, LLP and CSI Capital Management, Inc. He has also served as the CFO for the general partners of Athlon Venture Fund I, LP & Dawson Real Estate Fund, LP, and other prestigious companies.
In his CFO roles, Kyle has provided expertise ranging from budgeting/forecasting, risk management, investor relations, and raising capital to KPI development & reporting, price modeling, and more. He has significant experience in staff development and operations and has helped design several incentive compensation plans.
Kyle’s industry experience includes real estate development, hospitality, vineyard/winery, digital marketing agencies, data analytics consulting & staffing, mining consulting & staffing, SaaS, brokerage services, safety manufacturers, & private equity funds.