Below are some of the newest additions to the Preferred CFO team.
Bradford Pack – CFO at Preferred CFO
Bradford has global experience in finance, accounting, administration, and operations management. He has managed teams around the world and has advised executives, board members, and other key stakeholders in strategic and operational implementations. Bradford has helped raise over 100 million in debt and equity financing, and has negotiated and managed multimillion dollar contracts.
Bradford has worked as a senior executive in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. He has worked in public and private companies of all sizes and stages of growth, from pre-revenue to publicly-traded Fortune 100 companies. His industry experience includes commercial construction, manufacturing, media analytics, IT services, enterprise and SaaS software, and telecommunications.
Bradford Pack – Notable Achievements:
- Master of Accounting from University of Texas, McCombs School of Business
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- VentureCapital.org Member
- Utah Innovations Award Selection Committee Member
- Raised over 100 million in debt and equity financing
- Has held top-secret security clearance
- Global experience in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia
Shawn Capistrano – CFO at Preferred CFO
Shawn is highly experienced CFO with exceptional skills in designing and implementing systems that drive efficiency, productivity, and cost savings. She has served in senior finance and operations roles at EarthLink, Inc. and Activision, Inc., and has been instrumental in over 15 M&A transactions, including helping two startups achieve exit transactions.
Shawn’s industry experience includes software & technology, advertising, communications, petroleum distribution, fulfillment & distribution, medical device manufacturing, media & entertainment, and not-for-profit.
Notable Skills: Mergers & Acquisitions, System & Workflow Design, Budgeting & Vendor Contract Negotiation, Management Consulting
Shawn Capistrano – Notable Achievements:
- Over 30 years of finance, accounting, and systems experience
- Former VP of Operations for Activision, Inc.
- Former VP of Finance for EarthLink, Inc.
- Over 15 M&A transactions
- Multiple ERP, BI, and Accounting Implementations
Kyle Hill – CFO at Preferred CFO
Kyle Hill is a senior CFO with expertise in the real estate, hospitality, vineyard/winery, and private equity funds. He has over two decades of finance and auditing experience, with history in senior auditor and COO roles as well as multiple CFO roles. This background makes him especially knowledgeable in budgeting, forecasting, risk management, administrative management, and investor relations.
Kyle served as a Senior Auditor at Arthur Andersen LLP, specializing in audit and asset services for the financial services industry including private equity funds, mutual funds, and banks. He has also served as the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer for CSI Capital Management, Inc. Kyle has also served as the Chief Financial Offer for general partners in multiple funds. Kyle received a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Utah in 1998 and is a CPA (inactive) licensed in the state of California.
Kyle Hill – Notable Achievements
- Former CFO and COO for CSI Capital Management, Inc., a registered investment adviser with over $1B in assets under management, located in San Francisco, CA
- Former Senior Auditor for Arthur Andersen, LLP in San Francisco
- S. in Accounting from University of Utah, performing in the top 1% of students in the David Eccles School of Business
The outsourced CFO model allows our expert CFOs, controllers, and bookkeepers to work remotely, with on-site meetings on an as-needed basis. This model also allows companies to hire top-level fractional financial experts for a lower cost (and less recruitment effort) than it would take to hire a CFO of comparable expertise in-house.
For more information about our CFOs or services, please fill out the form below and one of our CFO experts will reach out!